Garden for Beauty and the Bay
In landscaping, sometimes what we don’t do is as important as what we do.
Good Deale Gardener does not:
• substitute harmful chemicals for hard work;
• plant invasive, non-native species;
• use chemicals that are harmful to the environment, animals or humans.
Good Deale Gardener does:
• employ Bay-friendly lawn and garden practices that improve and at the very least do not harm the Chesapeake;
• increase soil quality so plants are healthy instead of using inorganic fertilizers and pesticides;
• use plants appropriate for the location;
• use natural means to control harmful insects;
• cut lawns taller and two times to shade out the vast majority of weeds, allowing clippings to be left as a natural fertilizer;
• use soil testing before application of slow-release, organic fertilizers;
• apply fertilizers at the correct time of
Good Deale Gardener
443-454-0444; email@example.com; www.gooddealegardener.com